Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary forums, woo.

2 posters

Go down

Temporary forums, woo. Empty Temporary forums, woo.

Post by Freakers` Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:25 pm

Since lately it's become fucking annoying to wait for everyone to come online to have some sort of discussion about the server, I thought it'd be nice to actually have a common plane in which we can all share our thoughts and such.

The result: this shitty forum.

Like the title says, it's TEMPORARY. As in it's not going to be here forever. I understand that a lot of the content might be annoying (i.e. user information -->), so don't complain about it to me. I can't do anything about the layout due to the limited amount of options I'm subjected to, so yeah.

P.S.,
Please don't ask me for forum ranks.

First of all, this situation of yours won't last forever (meaning you can go a few days without some power) and secondly, there's really no use for everyone to have ranks. You can all function properly without having access to all aspects of this forum (that I've spent a few hours on already).

Now, that doesn't mean I won't promote people. It just means that I'm not going to go out of my way to make sure that everyone has their correct ranks and shit like that, so don't go out of YOUR WAY to ask me to do it. Thanks.

Last edited by Freakers` on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freakers`
Freakers`
Admin

https://vitalis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Temporary forums, woo. Empty Re: Temporary forums, woo.

Post by Allen Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:38 pm

Yay temp forums, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Allen

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:43 pm

Gigga nigga what does this do?

Allen

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:44 pm

Allen wrote:Gigga nigga what does this do?
I MULTIQUOTED WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT DO HELP ME PLS I FEEL SO RETARDED MY TEACHER SAID I WAS A JACKASS TODAY AND THREW A SCREWDRIVER AT ME WATDO

Allen

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:51 pm

Freakers` wrote:Since lately it's become fucking annoying to wait for everyone to come online to have some sort of discussion about the server, I thought it'd be nice to actually have a common plane in which we can all share our thoughts and such.

The result: this shitty forum.

Like the title says, it's TEMPORARY. As in it's not going to be here forever. I understand that a lot of the content might be annoying (i.e. user information -->), so don't complain about it to me. I can't do anything about the layout due to the limited amount of options I'm subjected to, so yeah.

P.S.,
Please don't ask me for forum ranks.

First of all, this situation of yours won't last forever (meaning you can go a few days without some power) and secondly, there's really no use for everyone to have ranks. You can all function properly without having access to all aspects of this forum (that I've spent a few hours on already).

Now, that doesn't mean I won't promote people. It just means that I'm not going to go out of my way to make sure that everyone has their correct ranks and shit like that, so don't go out of YOUR WAY to ask me to do it. Thanks.

Allen wrote:Yay temp forums, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Allen wrote:
I MULTIQUOTED WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT DO HELP ME PLS I FEEL SO RETARDED MY TEACHER SAID I WAS A JACKASS TODAY AND THREW A SCREWDRIVER AT ME WATDO

THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING COOL I GOT A NOSEBLEED HALP

Allen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum